WipeDrive Enterprise Certifications
Common Criteria EAL 2+ Certification
The Common Criteria for Information Technology Security Evaluation is an internationally recognized standard for computer security.
- A CC evaluation involves a security analysis of an IT product (Target of Evaluation, or TOE).
- Evaluation Assurance Level (EAL) 2 certification indicates that the product has been "Structurally Tested" for security.
**WipeDrive v9.1 achieved EAL 2+ certification for data erasure on March 27, 2019.
***EAL 2+ certification encompasses the following elements:
- Standard EAL 2 testing
- TOE summary specification with architectural design summary
- Flaw reporting procedures
**This is the most comprehensive certification available today.
- The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) is a federal law that places tight restrictions on the use and storage of protected health information (PHI).
- WipeDrive earned the HIPAA Seal of Compliance from The Compliancy Group, a respected third-party HIPAA review organization.
Nato NIAPC Certification
- The NATO Information Assurance Product Catalogue (NIAPC) is a list of products and systems approved for use by member nations of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization.
- WipeDrive is listed in the NIAPC as "a disk sanitizing tool that permanently erases all data from hard drives and other data storages devices."
NYCE Certificate of Compliance
- NYCE is a Mexico-based organization that provides safety and confidence evaluations for the software industry.
- WipeDrive Enterprise was found to comply with Mexican Standard NMX-I_9126-2-NYCE-2011.
- The Asset Disposal and Information Security Alliance (ADISA) develops standards for the secure disposal of IT equipment.
- The organization found that WipeDrive Enterprise resists all threats tested at levels 1 and 2 of the ADISA Threat mMatrix which lists various risks for the retrieval of data in a solid-state storage device.
National Cyber Security Center certification
- The National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC) provides cybersecurity advisory and support services to organizations in the UK.
- Using CPA evaluation standards, the NCSC awarded Foundation Grade certification to WipeDrive in recognition of the product's effectiveness as data sanitization software.
Headquartered in American Fork, Utah, WhiteCanyon Softare is the developer of WipeDrive Enterprise, the highly regarded drive sanitation solution. To learn more about WipeDrive, visit WhiteCanyon.com.