Position Available: Enterprise Technical Support Rep
WhiteCanyon Software is seeking a dynamic, consumer-focused support agent to join our team. The Enterprise Support Agent position is based in our American Fork office. In this role, the Support Agent will supply consistent, responsive, high-quality support during business hours for our enterprise clients. Business hours are M-F 8am – 1pm Mountain time.
WhiteCanyon Software, Inc. Position Responsibilities
Fielding customer cases via all support channels including phone, email, website, chat, and social media. Being a customer advocate to ensure that their needs are fulfilled and their experience has been top-notch. Maintaining and adding to the online knowledge base. Testing software and noting results to assist in its development and quality. Making recommendations to improve the software and website to reduce customer service issues. Working with other staff and developers to solve more complex technical issues. Conducting outbound customer-relations calls to enterprise customers. Ensuring constant phone/email coverage during business hours.
- Experience in a call center or customer support capacity is a plus.
- Solid foundation of technical knowledge in relation to computers. Familiarity with computer architecture including BIOS, hard drive interfaces, how computer components work together, etc.
- Must have a solid customer support philosophy that syncs well with WhiteCanyon management.
- Must be comfortable with online support management tools. Experience with Desk.com and SaleForce Support Cloud preferred.
- Ability to work with others to create a positive environment of teamwork.
- Ability to manage tasks often with competing priorities and high levels of urgency.
- Ability to work off hours as needed.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Proficiency in Windows-based software including MS Word, Excel, and Outlook, as well as an aptitude for mastering new software
- Experience in web-based customer service portals
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Initiative and creativity in problem solving.
About The Company:
WhiteCanyon Software has been the world leader in secure data destruction for more than ten years.
We work with government, military, and Fortune 100 corporations to ensure their data security when systems are reallocated or sold.