Wipe your Hard Drive Securely with WipeDrive
Are You Sure Your Data Is Safe?
Reinstalling your operating system, formatting your hard drive or deleting specific files and folders doesn't ensure your data is gone. In fact, in most cases your data is still completely accessible with freely-available tools. That's because common methods of deleting data only remove the directory reference to the data so it's no longer visible. That's why computers can restore files from a "recycle bin." They were never really gone in the first place!
Even using more thorough methods of erasing data or reformatting your hard drive may not provide the protection you need. Files leave physical imprints or shadows on your hard disk and skilled computer hackers can access your confidential data, even if it has been properly deleted or overwritten.
The World's Most Highly-Certified Hard Drive Wiping Software
WipeDrive ensures your data is completely erased and unrecoverable. WipeDrive uses military-grade, wiping technology that overwrites your data multiple times using Department-of-Defense-approved wipe patterns, ensuring that your data is unrecoverable, even using the most sophisticated tools.
How Can I Use WipeDrive?
- WipeDrive is perfect for any situation in which you need to delete ALL the data on your storage drive including data, programs, and the operating system.
- Need to sell or donate your computer? WipeDrive will completely wipe hard drive data so you can do so safely.
- Is your computer infected? WipeDrive will completely wipe out viruses, malware, and other dangerous infections.
- Is your computer running slow? WipeDrive will wipe hard drive data in preparation for a fresh install of your operating system and programs.
- Want to re-use your computer for another purpose or person? WipeDrive will erase your personal data, programs and operating system and allow you to start over.
- ALERT! WipeDrive is so good you'll NEVER be able to get your data back. Be sure to backup any data you'd like to restore. If you only want to erase personal data while leaving your operating system and programs intact, try SystemSaver.
Hard Drive Eraser Features
Completely Erase All Your Hard Drive Data
WipeDrive erases 100% of your data, operating system and programs. Erased data is impossible to recover, even with the most advanced tools.
Eradicate Stubborn Viruses, Malware, and Other Infections
Some infections just can't be eradicated using traditional methods. By using WipeDrive, you'll be able to start fresh with absolute certainty that any viruses, malware, or other infections are completely gone.
Compatible with Windows, Mac, Linux, or Any x86 Architecture
WipeDrive is compatible with all machines running on an x86 architecture including all versions of Windows and all versions of Mac in the last 10 years. In fact, you can run WipeDrive directly from a CD without even starting the operating system.
World's Most Highly-Certified Wiping Technology
WipeDrive is the only software in the world that meets the Common Critera EAL 2+ certification which means it complies with most national and international wiping standards. Simply put, it's the best wiping technology available today.
Trusted by U.S. Government and Fortune 100 Companies
WipeDrive is used, approved and used exclusively by the Department of Defense and the U.S. Air Force, and is a trusted provider for many Fortune 100 companies including GM and Humana. Now the exact same wiping technology is available to the public.
No Annual Subscription
WipeDrive doesn't require any annual subscriptions or ongoing commitments.
Free Email, and Web Support
We know wiping your hard drive can be intimidating for some so we provide free support to help you with the process.
Hard Drive Destruction You Can Count On
License for WipeDrive Data Destruction Software
Wipedrive Home is licensed to overwrite one hard drive a single time. After initial purchase, additional uses ($10/each) can be purchased here.
- All computers with an x86 architecture
- All versions of Microsoft® Windows® (Windows 8 and 10 with disabled boot security)
- Intel-based Mac computers (starting with OS X v10.6 "Snow Leopard") that can boot from a CD
- Linux machines that can boot from a CD