Clean Your PC by Erasing Private Data & Keeping Programs
SystemSaver allows you to securely and permanently wipe all the personal data on your computer while leaving your operating system and programs intact.
SystemSaver automatically finds and wipes your personal data, including data hidden by your internet browser and other programs using wiping technology that is approved and used exclusively by the U.S. Department of Defense. Your data will be impossible to recover.
- Erases all personal data stored in your internet browsers.
- Erases cached documents from your office productivity software
- Erases records of documents opened and viewed
- Permanently destroys your personal data.
- Doesn't erase your operating system or the programs themselves.
Is your data really gone?
Did you know when you delete your files, the data isn't really gone? Even if you empty your recycle bin, the files can still be easily recovered with freely-available tools. SystemSaver ensures your data is securely and permanently erased making any recovery impossible. Check out the chart below to see your data is really gone.
|Emptied recycle bin|
|Cleared internet history and search terms|
|Formatted hard drive|
|Repartitioned hard drive|
|Erased with SystemSaver|
How can I use SystemSaver?
- SystemSaver is perfect for any situation in which you need to permanently erase your personal data while keeping your operating system and programs installed and intact.
- Need to sell or donate your computer? SystemSaver will help you increase your computer's resale value by securely erasing your personal data while leaving your operating system and programs installed and working. Your computer may sell faster and for more money because it includes your OS and programs.
- Is your computer running slow? SystemSaver will clean your files and get rid of file bloat including temporary and cached files, allowing your computer to operate faster and more efficiently.
- Want to re-use your computer for another purpose or person? SystemSaver is the perfect tool to erase any personal data while avoiding the hassle of re-installing your operating system and programs.
SystemSaver Wipes Personal Information & Keeps Programs
Permanently and Securely Erase All Your Personal Data but Not Your Operating System or Programs
SystemSaver targets only your personal data but leaves your operating system and programs intact giving you a fresh start without the inconvenience of re-installing your operating system or programs.
Government-Grade Wiping Technology Means Your Personal Data Is Permanently Erased
Our wiping technology is used exclusively by many government entities including the Department of Defense and the U.S. Air Force. That means your data can never be recovered, even with the most advanced tools.
Increase the Resale Value of Your Computer
By erasing your personal data but leaving the operating system and programs intact, you not only protect yourself, but your computer will be easier to sell. Buyers will purchase more quickly and for a higher price if the computer includes valuable software.
Reuse Your Computer without Security Concerns
Now you can reuse or recycle your computer without being concerned that your personal data is readable; give your computer to a friend or family member; donate it to charity or a local school.
Speed Up Your Computer Performance
Over time computers get bogged down with personal files, temporary files and program caches causing performance problems due to system bloat. Get a fresh start and boost system performance by erasing all your data without the inconvenience of re-installing your programs.
No Annual Subscription
SystemSaver doesn't require any annual subscriptions or ongoing commitments.
Free Email, and Web Support
We know deleting your data can sometimes seem intimidating, so we provide a variety of support methods to help you through the process.
SystemSaver for a Clean Hard Drive - Deleting Data & Keeping Programs
SystemSaver can wipe up to 3 different hard drives.
- 256 MB RAM.
- An internet connection
- VGA or higher video support.
- All versions of Microsoft® Windows® newer than XP, including Vista/7/8/10.