All bays accept both 2.5" and 3.5" SAS/SATA drives, just make the connection by inserting the drives against the backplane. When completed simply pull the drives out, no tools required.
Built for running multiple batches of drives daily, the backplane is designed to handle thousands of connections. The FlexStation includes a one year replacement guarantee with the option to continue the maintenance on an annual basis.
Compact and Efficient
With the option to rackmount the FlexStation it is ideal for use in a datacenter where multiple vendors drives are being used. It can also be used on a rack cart or desktop for office use.
Pair the FlexStation with a Pelican travel case to have a mobile solution that can be drop shipped anywhere. With shock dampening to protect the station during travel, simply pop the front and rear hatches on the case, and you're up and running in minutes.
Easy To Use Interface
Compliant With All Major Standards
• Common Critera EAL 2+
• DoD 5220.22-M
• Sarbanes-Oxley Act
Product Details and Pricing
• 24 Bay Large-scale loose drive erasure
• All bays support 2.5" and 3.5" drives for an all in one solution
• Supports SATA and SAS
• Includes One Year Warranty
• First 200 wipes are included with purchase
• 12 GB controller Card
• Drive indication LED
• Number of Cooling Fan: 2
• Power Supply: 510W Single power supply
• AC Requirements: AC 90V ~ 264V Full Range
• DC Requirements: -36V ~ -72V Optional
• Memory: Kingston 16G 2 DIMM
• Slide rails are included.
Do you need more information, or are you ready to purchase? Please fill out the form below and a WhiteCanyon representative will contact you soon.