How Can You Benefit From Detalys
ITADTest and gather important information on each of your systems prior to resale. Lower your RMA costs and improve your refurbishment process with easy to run diagnostics on keyboard, touchpad, screen, battery, CPU, RAM and more. Detalys also captures hardware inventory data for your ITAD ERP system to remove manual entry and repetitive processes to resale your refurbished equipment.
Small BusinessWhen you go to donate or resell your PCs, you don’t want them to be returned to you for malfunctions or hardware failures. Detalys helps you test your workstations to ensure their components are working properly. The testing is simple and easy to run and will save you headaches on returns!
CorporationsThe lifecycle of computer assets require the systems to be returned to the leasor or resold/donated to 3rd parties. Detalys provides you with a diagnostic solution that can be used as a standalone tool or in tandem with our wiping solution so systems can be securely erased and component issue flagged for repair. Recover more from your IT asset at end of life. Test 250+ systems simultaneously and report to your internal IT asset management ERP system.
Government AgenciesThe IT assets in your agency are valuable but can sometimes have issues. Detalys helps you diagnose these issues and provide you with a report on the state of your system. This can help you plan out future IT purchases and fix current systems. Detalys is on the GSA schedule and easy to purchase.
WhiteCanyon Software is excited to announce the release of Detalys! Easily gather system, battery, keyboard, screen and computer diagnostics.
With this new tool, small businesses, corporation, government agencies, or anyone who manages multiple computers can now run diagnostic tests on their systems and update their hardware inventory with an easy-to-use Detalys program. Register for a trial download today!
For volume/bulk licensing, contact sales
Free yourself from the woes of PC troubles. Detalys gathers data on key hardware and software components, offering system information with detailed results. Advanced reporting keeps you well informed on system health, improves troubleshooting, and reduces those time-consuming support calls. Know the health of each system before it is reallocated, resold or donated.
- Processor Test - Designed to vigorously test your machine’s CPU by testing a large subset of operations for each supported family of processor commands, being inclusive of all registers and areas of the processing unit.
- Battery Test - Diagnose weak batteries in the devices being tested.
- USB Ports Test - Helps determine the functionality of all USB-1, USB-2, USB-3, and USB-C type ports found on the device.
- Storage Test - Run timed operations to test a hard drive’s read and write capabilities and will also query the hard drive for its overall SMART health status.
- Network Test - Will detect and test all active interfaces. Requires either a physical Ethernet connection, or Wi-Fi parameters have already been entered and configured.
- Display Test - Interactive display tests will help determine if there are stuck/dead pixels in the device’s screen or monitor.
- Mouse Test - Interactive test check all major functions of the device’s mouse.
- Keyboard Test - The keyboard tests are broken up into two interactive parts that test all major parts of a device’s keyboard.
- Memory Test - Test the storage capability and accuracy of the entirety of all available RAM of the system.
- WebCam Test - Get a snapshot of the cameras current state and a quick glimpse at the webcam’s picture quality.
- Speaker and Microphone Test - Test the audio playback and capture capabilities of the device being tested.
- Log types include XML, JSON, PDF, Text and HTML files
- Log destinations include SQL, Network Share, FTP, USB, email, and HTTP
- USB drive
Detalys System Requirements
- x86 Based Architecture
- USB Port or Optical Drive for booting
- 1 GB RAM
- SVGA display and VESA compatible video card
- All computers with an x86 architecture.
- All versions of Microsoft® Windows®.
- All recent versions of Mac (starting with OS X v10.6 "Snow Leopard")
- All flavors of Linux