Position Available: Senior Software Engineer
WhiteCanyon Software, Inc. Position Responsibilities
- Work on a small development team to develop new Linux and Windows technology
- Design and implementation of products and enhancements mainly using C++
- Diagnose, analyze and correct problems
- Expert C/C++ knowledge
- Familiar with C++ STL and boost, Qt programming knowledge a bonus
- Understanding of object oriented design and development
- Familiar with Windows and Linux programming and tools, Mac OS is bonus
- Ability to learn new programming languages, technologies and software
- Excellent problem solver
- Passion for learning new technologies
- Self-starter, willing to get involved and help get the job done
Pay and Benefits:
Excellent pay, yearly bonuses, medical and dental coverage, life insurance, 401(k), 10 paid holidays, 15 days paid vacation and much more.
WhiteCanyon Software strives to create a world-class work environment where we work hard and have fun.
About the Company:
WhiteCanyon Software has been the world leader in secure data destruction for more than ten years.
We work with government, military, and Fortune 100 corporations to ensure their data security when systems are reallocated or sold.