Position Available: Junior Account Executive
WhiteCanyon Software is in growth mode and looking for seasoned sales professionals who can sell into and expand the firm's enterprise presence in North America.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with the world leader in secure data deletion and to be a part of a growing and dynamic team. Position is based in the American Fork, Utah, area and you'll have the opportunity to be a key player helping to expand sales in North America.
- 1+ years recent industry sales and/or pre-sales experience selling Network, Hardware, Data Center and/or other Advanced Technology Solutions is preferred.
- Proven record of success achieving/exceeding sales targets and goals
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Sales experience in both hardware & software solutions is helpful
- Experience with SalesForce beneficial
- College degree or equivalent preferred
- Strong understanding of how clients use technology to meet business objectives.
- The successful candidate will have had a record of achieving sales goals and is comfortable with developing an account base, establishing relationships and closing viable business opportunities.
What You Will Be Doing:
- As a trusted adviser, consultative solution selling of WipeDrive Enterprise, SecureClean Enterprise and SystemSaver Enterprise to new and existing customers.
- New business development.
- Account/opportunity management.
- Closing sales opportunities to meet sales goals.
- Work with partners and team to scope and manage solution sales cycle.
- Attending industry/supplier events.
- Keeping up to date on trends, industry, competitors, etc.
What's in It for You:
- Great company and with a talented sales & engineering team.
- Excellent compensation—base salary plus commission.
- Great benefits.
- Strong partnerships with dozens of leading technology manufacturers.
If you are a great IT Salesperson or Account Manager with strong experience selling advanced technology solutions, please apply today!
Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.
- Job Type: Employee
- Job Status: Full Time
- Job Compensation: Salary
- Career Level Required: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Experience Required: 1 to 2 Years
- Education Required: Bachelor's Degree
About the Company:
WhiteCanyon Software has been the world leader in secure data destruction for more than ten years.
We work with government, military, and Fortune 100 corporations to ensure their data security when systems are reallocated or sold.