Erase Temporary Internet Files
in Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer and click on the "Tools" menu.
- In the "Tools" menu, click on "Internet Options".
- The Internet Options pop-up window appears.
- Find it and select the "Delete Files" button.
- Make sure the "Delete All Offline Content" box is checked.
- Erase temporary Internet files by clicking "OK".
- Erase temporary Internet file cookies by selecting "Delete Cookies".
- Erase temporary Internet file history data by selecting "Clear History".