Erase Temporary Internet Files
- Open Firefox and click on the "Tools" menu.
- In the "Tools" menu, click on "Options".
- The Options pop-up window will open.
- From along the left side of the window select the "Privacy" icon. This displays the Privacy Settings in the right side of the window.
- The option to erase the temporary Internet file "Cache" is at the bottom of the list.
- Expand the options by selecting the "plus box" next to Cache.
- Click "Clear" to erase temporary Internet files.
- Erase all temporary Internet files by selecting the "Clear All" button.
- Erase specific temporary Internet files such as History or Cookies by selecting their individual "Clear" buttons.