Delete File Data
Delete files permanently with SecureClean
Did You Really Delete File Data Forever?
Pressing the delete key does not permanently delete file data. Instead of removing the contents of a file, Windows will only delete file record markers. As a result, the free space of a hard drive is filled with deleted file data that is easily recoverable. Hundreds of people have learned the hard way that deleting a file does not delete file data. A well known example is Colonel Oliver North who had many of his "deleted" e-mails recovered and used against him in the Iran-Contra investigation. To delete file contents permanently, a file must be deleted and overwritten.
Delete File Data with Department of Defense Approved Technology
To delete file information permanently, the US Department of Defense created file deletion guidelines known as the DoD 5220.22-M standard. WhiteCanyon Inc. is one of only five companies in the world to have its software products listed as approved by the US Department of Defense. That's why government agencies, financial institutions, and major Fortune 500 companies trust SecureClean to delete file information from their systems.
SecureClean: The Simple Way to Permanently Delete File Data
- Delete file data with a drag and drop desktop shredder
- Overwrite and delete file data with an easy-to-use right-click menu
- Delete file data above the DoD 5220.22-M standard
Scan For Security Threats and Delete File Contents
- The SecureClean Scanner will search your hard drive for recoverable files
- Recoverable files are automatically sorted as high, medium, and low risk
- Users can view recoverable data and permanently delete file records
Delete file data stored by your browser including:
- Internet history
- Temporary files
- Deleted e-mails
- Internet cache
- Auto-complete entries and search terms
- Other files that may contain your personal information
- Schedule cleanings daily, weekly, or automatically when you shut down
- Can be password protected to eliminate unauthorized use
- Can be customized to not target certain files
- Automatic updates
- Supports multiple hard drives, flash drives, ZIP disks, and other removable media
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10 compatible
The WhiteCanyon Guarantee
Erase hard drive guarantee With SecureClean it is simple and easy to delete file data permanently. We guarantee that SecureClean will work for you. Try SecureClean free for 15 days. and decide if it's the right file deletion tool for your needs. To ensure your satisfaction, we offer a 30-day money back guarantee on all purchases. Use SecureClean today and get the peace of mind you deserve. Because what's not there can't be stolen!