Clean Your Hard Drive
Clean your hard drive and protect your identity with SecureClean
CBS News reported that every 79 seconds a thief hacks into a computer, steals a victim's identity, and then goes on a buying spree.
Without a clean hard drive you may become a victim of identity theft, America's fastest growing crime. Protect yourself with a clean hard drive.
Clean your hard drive to prevent identity theft. Your hard drive is filled with pieces of your personal information that put you at risk. Passwords, banking information, and credit card numbers may be saved as temporary Internet files. Deleted files can be recovered with hundreds of recovery programs available on the Internet.
Histories of web sites visited, documents opened, and terms searched for are automatically recorded. To protect your privacy, clean your hard drive of all personal information with SecureClean.
The SecureClean Scanner contains the same technology used by computer forensic examiners to locate data on computers.
Most people are surprised at how much data is left needlessly stored on their systems. It is not uncommon to locate over 20,000 unneeded items. Clean hard drive data to prevent employers, family members, spyware, and viruses from accessing private information.
The SecureClean Scanner automatically sorts files into high, medium, and low risk categories and allows users to view their contents. Users can then select and clean hard drive files with the SecureClean Cleaning Agent.
- Address Bar - Clean your hard drive of all URLs typed into the address bar.
- Auto-Complete - Clean your hard drive stored Auto-Complete entries such as passwords, credit card numbers, and other information that could put you at risk.
- Cache - Clean hard drive files stored in the Internet cache.
- Cookies - Clean hard drive cookies that are used by many companies to log surfing patterns and obtain information for advertising purposes.
- Deleted E-mails - Clean your hard drive of old e-mails still lingering on your computer.
- Index.dat Files - Clean hard drive system files such as index.dat files that store Internet information including a record of web sites visited.
- Search Terms - Clean your hard drive of search terms and keywords lists.
- Autosave Documents - Clean your hard drive of Autosave files generated without your knowledge by programs such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Deleted File Removal - Clean hard drive free space of deleted files and fragments that could be accessed with recovery software.
- File Slack - Clean hard drive gaps between file clusters where pieces of previously stored information still exist.
- Recently Opened Documents List - Clear the list of recently opened documents on the Start Menu.
- Recycle Bin - Clean your hard drive of Recycle Bin files so that they cannot be restored.
- Swap Files - Clean hard drive swap files that contain pieces of data from all programs running.
- Temporary Files - Find and clean hard drive temporary files and folders.
- US DoD 5220.22-M Approved - SecureClean meets the US Department of Defense data removal standard.
- Multiple Overwrites - Customize SecureClean to clean hard drive data above the US DoD 5220.22-M standard.
- Overwrite Verification - Clean hard drive data and verify that the data has been removed and overwritten.
- Drag-and-Drop File Shredding - Clean hard drive data right from the desktop with a drag-and-drop file shredder.
- Right Click File Removal - Remove files permanently with a right click file removal menu.
- Schedule Cleanings - Clean hard drive data daily, weekly, or at shutdown.
- Password Protection - Password protection feature prevents unauthorized access.
- Automatic Updates - Automatic updates allow you to clean your hard drive with the latest technology.
- Clean Specific Files and Folders - Clean hard drive files with specified extensions automatically.
- Multi-Drive Support - Clean hard drives, flash drives, floppy disks, zip disks, and other removable media.
We want you to have a clean hard drive and invite you to try a 15 Day Free Trial of SecureClean. We also offer a 30-day Money-back Guarantee on all clean hard drive software. Clean your hard drive with SecureClean, because what's not there can't be stolen.