Portable Enterprise Erasure Kit (PEEK)
- Direct-attach to storage arrays and perform erasure exponentially faster than bootable solutions
- Flexible, customizable, and expandable
- Configurable to erasure literally thousands of enterprise drives a day
- Premium and Lite models available
- NIST Clear and Purge guideline compliant
- Compatible with X-Ponent expansion accessories
Turn-key, ultra-high volume hard drive erasure appliance
PEEK is an industrial level, portable data center erasure system capable of more throughput than any other software-only erasure utility. It is engineered to erase thousands of drives in a normal workday, with a single operator. This appliance is a customizable, integrated, industrial-level solution.
Configurable to support:
- SAS/SATA (adaptable to IDE) - 1.5Gb, 3Gb, 6Gb
- SCSI - U320, U160 and lower
- Fibre Channel (FC) - HSSDC(2), LC, SC - 1Gb, 2Gb, 4Gb, 8Gb
- iSCSI - 1394, USB & eSATA
Mobile Sanitization Lab
- Media erasure plus physical destruction anywhere you need it
- Capable of erasing hundreds of terabytes on multiple devices across multiple protocols simultaneously.
- Complete with integrated display, keyboard and trackpad
- Direct support for Fibre Channel, SCSI and SAS/SATA SANs allow for entire storage networks to be erased without removing hard drives.
- Integrated crusher provides immediate destruction capability for failed drives or higher security scenarios
- Integrated scanning for consolidated reporting
New Hybrid Data Destruction Platform
WhiteCanyon's innovative Mobile Sanitization Lab is the first professional data destruction appliance that incorporates powerful media erasure tools with an HDD crusher for failed drives or for physical destruction requirements. This versatile hardware/software platform can be outfitted with a scanner to consolidate erased and destroyed drives in a single report.
Compliant with all major standards
- DoD 5220.22-M
- Theft & Assumption Deterrence Act
- NIAP EAL 4+ (v 6.1)
- Sarbanes-Oxley Act
- GLB Act