Wipe your Hard Drive Securely with WipeDrive
Are You Sure Your Data Is Safe?
Reinstalling your operating system, formatting your hard drive or deleting specific files and folders doesn't ensure your data is gone. In fact, in most cases your data is still completely accessible with freely-available tools. That's because common methods of deleting data only remove the directory reference to the data so it's no longer visible. That's why computers can restore files from a “recycle bin.” They were never really gone in the first place!
Even using more thorough methods of erasing data or reformatting your hard drive may not provide the protection you need. Files leave physical imprints or shadows on your hard disk and skilled computer hackers can access your confidential data, even if it has been properly deleted or overwritten.
The world's most highly-certified hard drive wiping software
WipeDrive ensures your data is completely erased and unrecoverable. WipeDrive uses military-grade, wiping technology that overwrites your data multiple times using Department-of-Defense-approved wipe patterns, ensuring that your data is unrecoverable, even using the most sophisticated tools.
How can I use WipeDrive?
- WipeDrive is perfect for any situation in which you need to delete ALL the data on your storage drive including data, programs, and the operating system.
- Need to sell or donate your computer? WipeDrive will completely wipe hard drive data allowing you to securely sell or donate your computer.
- Is your computer infected? WipeDrive will completely wipe out viruses, malware, and other dangerous infections.
- Is your computer running slow? WipeDrive will wipe hard drive data in preparation for a fresh install of your operating system and programs.
- Want to re-use your computer for another purpose or person? WipeDrive will erase your personal data, programs and operating system and allow you to start over.
- ALERT! WipeDrive is so good you'll NEVER be able to get your data back. Be sure to backup any data you'd like to restore. If you only want to erase personal data while leaving your operating system and programs in tact, try SystemSaver.